BOE 5.28% $3.95 boss energy ltd

Uranium Company SP General Discussion, page-10

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I've always thought that SPROTT has more to do with both equity and spot prices than many people think. Overnight we had confirmation that URNM will become the Sprott Uranium Miners ETF. Sprott has been a big supporter of BOE, in particular RR and others.

If the uranium equities had followed the U308 price over the last months the new SPROTT ETF wouldn't be quite so attractive to their client's with big pockets looking to make up for poor performance on the broad market.

The new name and ownership looks like it will be trading on the 25th April NYSE. Maybe we will have some front running in the equities and then some big volume when the ETF goes live?

And what about the 15% of URNM AUM allocated to Kazatemprom. Could we see a good portion of this rebalanced to the other holdings? That's significant buying!

Technically a lot of the equities look good to go with the 50 day about to cross the 200 day. Also the aussies who are raising have their SP held down at the raise price until the new shares are trading.

All of this is speculation but I'm excited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
-0.220(5.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.14 $3.95 $12.12M 3.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19205 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 21826 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.