URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

uranium conference feedback, page-18

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    australian says cmr is next producer Check out the CMR website for their FREO presentation 2nd day. Look at all those mellow yellow targets subject of massive drill program about to begin.

First entree at Mt Fitch has just come up with initial JORC 14 mill lbs and likely much higher as open extensions are tested next. Could probably be a producer within 2 years if the politicos are serious, cos able to share base metal oxides plant infrastructure scheduled to come on-line early next year.

Oz's first three U-mines also lie dormant on CMR ground amongst the other glowing hotspots and will also be subject to resource definition in due course ..... only past mined down to 100m. In fact the whole Rum Jungle Uranium Field is now the focus of a JORCing program about to begin.

Personally expect CMR to emerge at least as Oz's #3 yellowcake bakery behind BHP and ERA and should be next new Oz producer. Yet current market cap doesnt even yet reflect the fair value of its emerging base metals oxide STARTER project scheduled for early 2007 start !

Alf Field calls CMR a "free call option on uranium" in his recent global spruik. Jim Dynes should soon begin to get the message.

Uranium is only one primary product in CMR's polymetal supermarket ... Copper, Cobalt, Lead, Nickel and likely later Zinc, Silver (with Gold, PGMs, Iron ore, Magnesium on the second shelf atm).

In fact its an Ozzie looking more like an emerging mini-BHP with multiple plants likely, producing from multiple source feeders all within close proximity in the Rum Jungle Mineral Field which enCOMPASSes the Rum Jungle Uranium Field.

Has only 123 million shares fully diluted and getting tighter by the minute with most shareholders now realising its extreme upside likelyhood and coincident with an emerging resources megabull. Look at the recent market action. lovely chart ..... in a steady power trend channel (logscale) which Guppy recently declared on CNBC is in steady uptrend doing its own thing without showing any signs of bubble characteristis.

Hunan Non-Ferrous Metal Corporation deal (under due diligence) will also mean capex and offtakes secured for base metals, for which it will be 50% free carried and left with NIL debt and around 100 mill bucks CASH in the kitty. This CASH is primarily aimed as capex for CMR's 100% owned N.T. URANIUM assets development as the politicos allow.

All of above is in my very biased opinion of course. If you are serious about new Oz Uranium, you might decide to more closely scrutinize the current rumble coming outa the jungle ...... the Rum Jungle Uranium Field of the Northern Territory of Australia.

I aint an advisor, just a very very happy long term investor in this locally ignored gem ......... but one which has not escaped the radar of two US mega-funds and China's #1 producer of non-ferrous metals, each of which now own about 10% of CMR's register, and the latter keen to solely fund up to a poss billion dollar base metals project for 50% share.

Best of all is that CMR retains 100% of the URANIUM assets.

Current market cap is around 450 mill bucks. Based current AUD prices for base metals and modest expectations for Uranium price, it aint hard to imagine an annual earnings figure around same as current market cap by end of decade when maturity of its planned production streams is envisaged.

CMR should also begin paying healthy dividends from its base metal oxides starter operation from next year, given nil debt and current cash position. Divvies would then be expected to expand by multiples as Uranium and Sulphides projects came on stream.

It might be easy to compare "fair value" figures with peers .... if there were any. Who do you compare with? One-product future producers like FMG or sovereign risked PDN, both at around 5 times CMR's market cap? Or OXR at almost ten times CMR's market cap when their earnings are likely to be eclipsed by CMR's future likley? Think I'll let my kids worry about that one cos CMR is likely to be producing from the Jungle after I've departed from this earth haha.

Before you think me a spruiker or a dill, go check it out. Love to hear your views afterwards. For now, hard for me to stay complacent with the program in progress and scaling up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.