PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi again Mephistophles... wish we had some volume with that half...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi again Mephistophles...

wish we had some volume with that half a cent LOL. All I can say is good on you for getting on then, PMH still owes some of us long term holders some money, but then again, I see the value in both PMH and also in the spin-off to PEN and I see things moving forward strongly now and so this is no concern to me and I have increased my holding at various opportunities and have much sweeter averaging to go with the confidence.

You said before that you didn't know much a uranium, someone passed this on to me this morning and I thought it pretty interesting... about mid way through there is some discussion on the current push for small companies to secure historical sites and the fact that the existence of historical data is highly beneficial... it also mentions some of the cost implications of accessing tenements with known resources and also infrastructure.

It's pretty clear that PMH (and PEN) are now part of this grab and accumulating tenements with previous data and infrastructure in U friendly states - which is I guess why they can project short timelines for resource definition and call it "near-production".

Have found some interesting stuff on increasing US demand for Uranium also and it appears with global energy crisis and the fact that US imports 60% of its uranium, there is a solid push within these states to work up and get known resources producing in the nearish term.

Anyway, FYI...

http://www.uraniumseek.com/news/Zealllc/1186157873.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.