URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Fringedweller, Rudd may have to not go the full hogg re - U to...

1. 56,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Fringedweller, Rudd may have to not go the full hogg re - U to win the election (what rock?) - I can tell you that many in Australia have had enough of our PM preaching what we should do via committees. I can tell you that there is a tsunami of people thinking we should just say NO. Nuclear energy is part of the solution IMO - of course - but Ziggy may have stuffed it and Howard is not backing him up any more.

The Carbon Emissions Comittee (as important as the nuclear one) is reporting soon in early May - if they can correlate the need for both (as Ziggy did) - then the issue will be sidelined IMO and become not an electoral dilemna. This will help the uranium lobby no end - otherwise - we will have a green carbon tech/hot rock,wind/solar election regarding fuel and the environment.

The economy will have to be linked somewhat to fuel and new technology - this will the white number crunching elephant IMO.

Let there be no mistake, nuclear energy is part of the solution - I am all for it - but again, the complete ineptitude on both sides of the fence is a warning to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.