BMN 0.42% $2.40 bannerman energy ltd

MaxYe that is an important point.. but I would say that it would...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Max

Ye that is an important point.. but I would say that it would be just as hard to find skilled workers in WA for a startup mine!!!!

This is a worldwide issue. I do know PB & the crew are as smart as .... and will no doubt be addressing this now.
    BMN & EXT will no doubt follow the Rossing lead in offering traineeships to locals & will have no end of willing applicants IMO ... this is a once in a life time cahnce for locals to alter the course of their lives forever.

There will be no better example to follow than OXR ... They have set the benchmark in getting a massive startup operation going in a distant land that has very little mining & workforce expertise. I have read a fair bit on how Owen Haggerty & Oxiana have fast-tracked the training of local native Laotian villagers into top notch geos, miners, & technicians. All of this in a very remote & isolated region, and they hit their time targets everytime.

I reckon BMN will not have half as many issues to deal with in Namibia, as OXR did in Laos. They have done some amazing things to get to this stage so quickly, snd I have full confidence in them being able to enter & complete the next phase of the journey on schedule.

2008 is going to be Bannerman's year! Yet it is barely the beginning ... there is so much to come!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.010(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $428.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.42 $2.34 $1.753M 739.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11051 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 2646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.