BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Uranium drill permit denied, page-36

1. 458 Posts.
    G'Day Mudguts.

Yes the Sunday Complex is 100% permitted. You should already know this seeing you have been involved with this forum. A technical amendment takes 30 days max. I read the Haywood note when the Haywood analyst visited the ablator machine and went undeground to see the workings. He was very impressed. Find the note, it was done in September.

Going to knock it out in 4 weeks? I am not sure what that means but i do know WUC will be in production in 2016. Glasier will take 18 months to complete what it took Gus Simpson and the PEN crew 7 or 8 years. And there is still permeability issues at the Lance project. And the EPA was not happy the boreholes were not capped. Good for PEN if they get into production by 31 December 2015. If no pregnant resin is delivered, those high priced contracts are null and void. But i am sure you know that because you have done your DD on PEN.

As for the ablation process, i heard the CDPHE in Colorado are looking at whether a SML license is going to be required even though the ablation process is technically mining. As any dentist or doctor with an x-ray machine will tell you, getting a SML takes 30-60 days and is a very simple process. The fact WUC announced the building of the second ablation machine tells me that Glasier is confident in AMT and his ability to use ablation at the Sunday Complex.

Finally, after reading some of the releases and posts above, the permit to undertake a bulk sample at HT was denied because the board had the mistaken believe that the bulk sample constituted mining. Basic Mining 101 tells students a bulk sample is not mining, it is just that, a sample extraction for testing. So i expect Glasier to go back and resubmit the paperwork. And win the bulk sample fight. But HT is 3 years away from production so it is not a big deal.

So far, everything Glasier has done has been 100%. He has taken WUC/BLR farther than any other uranium CEO in the last 18 months. I expect one or two other announcements before year end as this is the modus operandi of Glasier.

100 lbs of JORC and 43-101 uranium pounds in stable juridiction of Colorado at Utah going at 40c/pound? Energy Fuels pais $2/pound for the WATE deposit. i am surprised WUC isn't 4 times higher in share price based on what EF paid for WATE.

Good luck with PEN and i hope you make money. But I hear South Africa is imploding and trying to be miner in SA is next to impossible. And Lance still has permeability issues.

Cait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.