GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I can never quite understand how so many people can get so...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I can never quite understand how so many people can get so confused over a relatively simple announcment...

Advanced Uranium Mining and Exploration Venture.

JV - Joint Venture

Stop stressing people...we will know soon enough...and for us investors, it will mean nothing more than further progress and certainly not a reason to sell, as I suggest many on HC may well view it as...I know I wont be selling on any uranium news for the simple fact this is not what I bought in for...lol...unless it goes virtically balistic and stupid for some crazy reason?

And even then it would only be a partial sale to lock in safety profits.

GDN is about the gas for me at this stage...the uranium, while obviously holding real value, is still a side issue for me, albeit a decent one. Just think, if they were listed on the boards as just a uranium company, they would likely carry the same valuations as most others on the ASX, which would suggest something between $40-$150m, with the upper end of this range likely given the uranium friendlt state, current uranium mining activities, shallow nature, high grade, existing resource...and most importantly, regional infrustructure available for rapid development.

lol...$100m spin off anyone?

Lets not forget however they also have gold, base metals and iron back in Australia.

Effectively 5 companies in one here...uranium, iron, gold, base metals and oil/gas.

I respectfully put to all reading this post...that current prices do not even cover half of the current gas prospects, let alone the rest of the company.

lol...which is why I have been buying in the recent sell-off madness.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.