PDN 0.57% $13.15 paladin energy ltd

onepot,I'm no expert in either the warehousing or storage of...

1. 3,457 Posts.
    onepot,
    I'm no expert in either the warehousing or storage of radioactive material. I am well aware of the magnitude of the half life of uranium, and that the storage of the spent fuel must be addressed as well as the warehousing. Maybe , yes, our future generation might come up with an idea to, perhaps, recycle the spent fuel in some way or another - it is called human ingenuity. And "no" I am not passing the buck to the future generation, but this how things worked in our history.
    What I am saying is that we can not rely on oil and fossil fuels for ever. And with this debate and continuous talk about using cleaner fuel I beleive uranium is a good alternative. And I agree,renewable is in the HARD BASKET. People shoud be educated in that science today is a lot more informative than it was before and more capable in the handling and storage of uranium ia a more safer way than previuosly.
    At the moment they talk about carbon capture, but do people have an idea how difficult and expensive that is at the moment - and then again there is the storage question. They are saying that they want to store it underground.....hmmmm. Whether that makes sense or not, dunno, just talking...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.15
Change
0.075(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.07 $13.32 $13.02 $14.83M 1.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1051 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.15 6670 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.