PDN 5.85% $8.86 paladin energy ltd

uranium forecast by macquarie, page-14

1. 216 Posts.
    The risk of a meltdown will always hang around, but the waste issue has largely been sorted. the froggies and israelies have made huge progress.

Melt downs as I understand it, Parmenio, in the latest generation reactors, is largely sorted.

And the progress is what, bury the waste in Palestine or Belgium. Please, because it will be entertaining, do explain how the problem of waste that will be dangerous for at least 10 billion years (thats just to reduce activity by half)has been largely sorted.

Me thinks your comment is a know nothing, off the cuff remark, but I'm happy to stand corrected. If you correct me!

I would be enormously surprised if France and Israel even existed by the time this waste type is safe. We are talking geologic time, not biblical time. Continents will collide, mountains raised and lowered again, before the waste is safe.

Again how have the French and Israeli's sorted it?

Like the damn frog's have a good record of not contaminating the globe with fall out from Pacific nuclear tests!!!!! I'd trust them, not. And as for the Israeli's, they look after exactly whose interest other than there own? Beats me, and I'd trust them even less than the frogs.

But, I'm sure you can back up such an important claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.86
Change
0.490(5.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.648B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.32 $8.93 $8.32 $26.86M 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39998 $8.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.88 588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.