NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

"No No No, not that MTN will ever really do it any way, not for...

1. 427 Posts.
    "No No No, not that MTN will ever really do it any way, not for a dubious previously explored prospect that showed no economic prospect from 100 holes in 1972 located under the impossible logistics of removing billions of tons of porphory granite (the hardest granite that exists)"

lol!lol!lol! cos ofcourse the U price and future demand was exactly the same in 1972 as today!! lololololololol! Mate, you've been a member since 2004 and have made about ten posts since then. You reappear after years to make about 6 posts on MTN and the environmental problems they face. Clearly you are a greenie who doesnt want this project to go ahead. Thats fine. I understand your point of view but in my view the project is too important to SA for it to be stopped. By the way, I know you are not alone cos I have read through many environmental websites such as this one where greenies/etc post and discuss environmentally sensitive issues. MTN and Mt Gee has often been discussesed and reference has been made to HC, SS, ASF and greenies encouraged to jump on here and critice the project. lol! You are not the first! Time will only tell whether or not the project goes ahead but your biased motives are not going to make a difference on here. Investors know that the project is environmetally sensitive and your opinion here (while relevant) has already been factored into the sp (Hence the drop from $6.90 to under $1 at one stage). Until now the government has not stopped the project and the latest bill to stop mining in sanctuarties failed! this suggests that the government supports the mining of Mt Gee since there are no other projects in wildlife sanctuaries. Like I said, the project is too important to the state. Especially now where considerable deposit expansion is likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $11.37K 2.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4190 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2949164 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.