SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

uranium ~ he's gotta go.......

1. 2,839 Posts.
    ......Beattie ie.
    Every reasonable being, with just a modicum of common sense, knows that Uranium is the way forward and if Queensland, (an unfortunate misnomer more befitting the State immediately, geographically speaking, below it) doesn't get rid of Beattie & Co pronto they will once again miss the "glow boat to riches".....

But then again, it doen't really matter up North does it......'cause as we Southerners know, when "4 Land" is in trouble, subsidies (read handouts) from Vic & NSW just increase.

Been some good rises in Uranium stocks in SA recently and, some would say SMM has done rather well too, considering the spread was 4.6 to 5 cents a matter of a week or so ago and has now closed the week up in the vicinity of 100% ....me thinks the rise would've been far greater were it not domiciled in Queensland.

Anyhow, whether you are for it or against it doesn't really amount to a hill of beans.....the fact is that the demand will be met by someone.....and to that end I say, "Let it be me".
    I love everything about Uranium....it's many diverse features and uses, not to mention the fact that it's clean, and we have plenty of it.
    Now I ask you, how could anything referred to in terms of "a half life" be bad for you, and "enrichment" is another term that just warms the cockles of my heart.

Some may say that's a strange attitude to have, but hey, in times of conflict and with the right man at the helm....it's a world beater!

Gotta glow.......ooops, sorry, that should read "go", to sleep, perchace to dream....of a reactor next door.
    BTW, I just love the smell of Napalm in the morning as well.
    Enjoy the weekend,
    Carl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.36K 590K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 725991 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5792079 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.