PEN 2.25% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

uranium highlights, page-2

1. 12,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Flyboy,

Wrong, Wrong Wrong.

Haven't any of these journalists that continually write this tripe spoken to Bin Bin or Fluffer yet.

Just ask them & they will tell you (in fact you don't need to ask) as they will tell you anyway, that the Uranium price is not going up. The Russian agreement finalising in 2013, the lack of start up new mines, the lack of new reactors coming on stream will have not effect on the Uranium price & all this talk about U going up in 2013/2014 simply cannot happen as there is so much U supply in the mix.

...I think my sarcasm app is still broke...

On a brighter note, the U price is back to $52. Notice that the last few days it open down 25 to 30 cents on or at the open, but seems to claw back during the session. Would love to see what volumes are associated with related sales.

Dhuy & Abu. I agree with testing supply. On Monday the trades were soming like 1.2M shares at 5.1 -5.2. then at 3:59 & like 45 seconds the 5.2 line was cleared bumping up the day sales by 40% & then yesterday the line wipers for 5.2.5.3 & touch 5.4...The OA buyer bot not turned off..There seems to be signs of interest brewing.

My take on the OA is that PEN will want them exercised. Funding is now down to what $13.8M. With 380M oa's converted would mean a cash injection of some $11.4M.

A delayed announcement puts the share price (at least part of it) in the lap of the gods, a big play at this point in time. The Oa's converted would provide certainty to continue though troubled waters (talking about UK/Eur) in the coming 6 months. Don't want another black swan event at the time we then HAVE to raise cash as coffers depleted & share price despite great announcements is lack lustre due to other factors.

Even with a share price at 9c (for eg), raising at a premium would be unexpected. Raising at a discount when cash is tight would mean say a 6 or 7 cent price..It's only halves the 380M shares (for the $11.4M)..but don't forget performance shares would also come into the mix as the first tranche can now be vested. So to cut a long story short, not to get the oa's exercised would carry an inherent amount of risk based on the current economic climate we currently sit in..Will Gus rolls the dice? Stay tuned.

Now where's that coffee. ;)

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $1.037M 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 510772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.