PEN 2.38% 10.8¢ peninsula energy limited

uranium hot spots powder river basin

1. 1,684 Posts.
    With Uranium looking like coming back into favour, its only a matter of time now before we see Pen attract a major investor.

Just look at Pens neighbouring uranium company Uranerz Energy, also in the Powder River Basin. They already have two applications in under review for ISR processing plants, one at Nicholas Ranch and the other at Hank property. These two projects have already attracted a major backer with a stategic investment of 13.1 million U.S $ by Denison Mines.

You could almost say that Pens path also in the Powder River Basin is already set out for them in the way of Uranerz Energy. Its so much more advantageous for a company to achieve their similar goals when they have virtually similar projects by others leading the way.

The trump card I see here for Pen, is what was mentioned in an earlier post by Dhuy, an thats "no consultation period applies to Lance, (most probably due to the fact that it has already had an ISR operation on it previously).

Another thing worth highlighting imo, is the importance of the fairly recent announcement from Pen confirming the suitability for in-situ(ISR) recovery. This was a huge announcement imo and only the fact of the global weakness has delayed Pen from moving forward. One of the most important points highlighted to me was point number four of the announcement.

Successful hydrological testing indicates good ground water recharge and movement.

Now keeping this in mind, the link below will give you a good idea of the importance of that comment, and the quality of Pens Lance project. Glen Catchpole of Uranerz Energy(Nicholas Ranch, Hank property, Powder River Basin) explains the importance Key element to ISRs success, "Water".

Water:Key To ISR Uranium Mining

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $992.8K 9.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 6588320 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6801737 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.