ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

what a load of crap you really do need to go and check the...

1. nro
    9,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    what a load of crap you really do need to go and check the facts.
    I have. I offer them too but you disappear or claim the research papers are wrong and youre right (but have no evidence to show it). Clearly you have no idea.

atmospheric scrubbers etm yes no for eudialyte
    Papers posted. You disappeared. Scrubbers are needed to deal with the fumes produced by eudialyte

again go checkjorc is always done by independents
    Wrong gain

as it has for both companies
    Are you expecting us to believe your word you did it?

after all financial institutions want them ,both companies therefore have them
    Yeah but you dont have a finance institution interested. Nothings been published for years. Im sure youd tell the Greenlandic public. So there goes that idea. By the way. Why sell crypto to small scale investors when you have institutional finance lol

Basic facts you also need to learn and understand, coarse gained mean you can undertake much cheaper with far better recovery and get a higher grade concentrate procedures .
    Again misleading people .. I clearly discussed full separation and not some minor "crushing" process you like to term "separation" lol You dont get pure metal from crushing sand. Stop trying it on the posters here.

Of all the floats procedures the phosphate is the most difficult and rarely gets better than about 4 uplift in perfect condition but here with near saturation of soluble phosphate and fluorine that may be less for etm.
    So now eudialyte does contain flourine when before you said it didnt? Bit of a slip there.

In other words to have coarse grained is a huge advantage.I don't anywhere see high heat at the tanbreez plant in greenland again because it is a dry magnetic process
    Again you fool noone talking about some minor crushing facility "separating" out the individual REEs. Youd get laughed at in the game. You do. Its like saying you can dig sand and crush it and theres your 10 pure metal piles.
    Please talk about chemical separation now. Like everyone else is and stop pretending crushing separates out metals. No ones falling for this rubbish.
    Coarse grain is more expensive by far..

why do you need expensive heat,
    Because eudialyte is refractory. Ive sent the papers before. You then said nothing. Many times. Want to see them again? Youre not fooling anyone.
    All issues I raised, Stand and until you post on thread any evidence to the contrary. People just see your avoidance of these facts,
    This is why the Chinese wont touch Greenlandic eudialyte weather you use blonds and candy or not ;lol
    Feel free to prove me wrong with research papers. But you wont....or cant?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.