ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium in South Greenland, page-39

1. GBB
    2,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    again until you are willing to go and look but just for you ,
    eudialyte is not refractory, no scrubbers needed no fluorine in ore or needed to be used . i counted some 29 published papers saying that which explain the separation of products from eudialyte and they are all published by independents against only one paper on steenstrupine and thats a patent by the company .
    its you who is confused on the ease of separation at the start of the process . tanbreez because of its course size is able to physically upgrade using cheap magnets etm can not. etm is then forced to use a phosphate floatation which involves expensive grinding of all the ore.(grinding is very power hungary)
    etm is forced to then do its chemical separation in greenland where both capex and opex are far more expensive because of the contained uranium and thorium. tanbreez can export it to a cheaper location. there the easier to break up eudialyte is at an advantage, it also is a far more valuable ore as higher amounts of heavies and other by products.
    that is not to say that the etm is not economic as well certainly when i did the figures last it was just

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 850000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.