ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium in South Greenland, page-40

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    For some reason in the reports for

Killavaat Alannguat/Kringlerne there is actually no mention of the actual levels. (just the word low or below).. It was clearly ed that they could not be found..
    In the paper I referenced it was talking about the Uranium content in Southern Greenland in particular Kvanefjeld and Krigalene...

Now if all have read that article/paper I posted it also talks about how for instance Eclipse Metals and Tanbreez talk about Uranium. In the sales pitch/Marketing strategy with Greenland is quite different.
    Now you need to read the whole paper to maybe better understand the approaches different people/companies are making to the government.

As I understand isn't the ex premier or minister on the Tanbreez board or in some form of advisery role....

From reading that paper it is quite clear that the 100ppm effects many many potential projects which require exploration that could end up to no avail because of 100ppm...

Therfore in general things are at an estop in Greenlad I would think until matters are resolved in a more positive way forward....

"Go Thor"

"Compromise and Collaboration"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20 900

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 832244 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.