MKY mky resources ltd

It does seem that over the past week or so the interest in QLD's...

1. 111 Posts.
    It does seem that over the past week or so the interest in QLD's uranium assets have had a great deal of coverage in the news. "Uranium explorers in big push to crank up state drilling programs" from the courier mail today is just one.

Key points:-
    i) QLD's uranium explorers pushing ahead despite state gov saying they won't allow mining of what they find.

ii) Qld explorers continuing to ramp up efforts in the state.

iii) Paladin increace budget by more than 300% to $8 million for Valhalla and Skal uranium deposits. Paladin confident work will pay off.

iv) Rick Crabb said" I am confident that the stategic value of these acquisitions will unfold as the current aggressive exploration program completes and POLITICAL ATTITUDES TO URANIUM EVOLVE IN QUEENSLAND"

v) John Borshoff said he was confident uranium mining would be allowed in qld and wa, and that it was just a matter of time

IMHO it's a good time to have some exposure to QLD uranium assets. I only took a postion after a broker tip and was unsure if qld uranium play was for me, but now feel happy due to the $100 million put into QLD and the daily news and reports of positive upside. MKY seem to have there timing just right.

Good Luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.