BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

URANIUM IS JUST WARMING UP!, page-10

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Mia Culpa. A few years ago I sold almost all my U308 stocks! Brought all and more back inside my super fund

Capital gains since then should have had me selling some more to rebalance my portfolio - Oddly I think of future dividends from the long term megatrend in Nuclear Energy using our U308.
    15% ish pull back in Uranium EFTs over the last few weeks. (URA, URNM......) Sprott below NAV all bad?

The ebbs and flows of the significant up trend in our share price is not in isolation. The sectors pull back/pause after the huge run up was always foreseeable.

I do not begrudge directors selling shares. Its not DUMPING. At a rough guess they may have more cash/capital in play after the sale than a few years prior.

Another note recently with A.I. sucking massive cash/resources from other tech sector. The SMR play I have is up >12% today. Sprott up >5% A.I energy demands are clearly a factor almost know one had factored in to the Uranium Equities.

Hold on today as risk is clearly back on in U308 on the NYSE. RFPs are just beginning again. When restocking required to a the long term average the lift of will be a rocket. When is the only question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.