BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

In the bigger scheme of things, a month or 2 of cyclically soft...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    In the bigger scheme of things, a month or 2 of cyclically soft share prices pales into insignificance when viewed over the whole commodity cycle when it is in uptrend..

I added in the mid $4.20s quite a few weeks ago. I quite deliberately also retained some dry powder just in case better buying was on offer. No crystal ball here, just reading the tea leaves that a lot of people have made a lot of money in recent years and a lot of recent arrivals have lost a lot of money.

It does not take much of an IQ to weigh up who the sellers are.

Having added below $4, a week or so back, I am back at the well again today, filling in the mid $3.90s. Quite heavily today as volumes ramped up and there are only 4 sleeps left to FY 2024.

PDN stole the limelight today with its announcment and trading halt. As a holder of plenty, I understand the SP might be soft over there for a while as well. Taking a bit off the table over $17.00 ($1.70 in the old currency) I am not intending to top up as I consider the better value now lies with BOE. I think we will see $6 again within 12 months that sort of near term return has now well passed PDN.

It is a great time to be in the U308 space, but that does not make it easier to make money. That requires capital, a plan, implementation, patience (long time horizon) and a little dose of luck that the industry fundamentals remain stable.

Am hoping all posters here, have the necessary ingredients for success.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.