BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

URANIUM IS JUST WARMING UP!, page-24

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I have been supportive of the green transition for a long, long time, having a home elsewhere besides Australia, which we see as mainly fossil fuel orientated, in purpose.
    In this case now leaning towards wind generation solar boom which solar panels were manufactured in our home State until the rest of the world decided to make them cheaper and last a quarter of the time so the rubbish bin is as big as Mount Everast full of non biodegradiables polluting the ground water systems, emitting methane.

But justifies conflict with the toxic collateral damage of war and worse, its in vogue, its beginning to feel like there will be a third world war. IN that case Nuclear would be something completely unaffordable for most countries. so why bother even investing in nuclear from an investors perspective? .Is this what your take is?

In our throw away selfie socitey. All I can say is this bubble has blown up long ago, you are correct Australia is Not leading the way in Nuclear exploration, nor are they landing the contracts to export uranium to manufacturers of Nuclear power because it appears, many Australian lifestyle companies more importantly are talking the talk, in Australia.

NOt to say the Country as a whole is greedy it appears its just about acquiring and acquiring, bait and switch. rinse and repeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.