ERA 0.00% 0.7¢ energy resources of australia limited

when you say 'one broker', I can show you other brokers that say...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    when you say 'one broker', I can show you other brokers that say on fundamentals this stock is a bargain; I am always about fundamentals and not emotion (hopefully)

morningstar (even after the rainout extention) have this as $16.35 fair value with a buy and say

"It's not for conservative investors, but circa $190m net cash levels, an existing treatment plant including radio metric ore sorting and laterite circuit upgrades, a near upgraded tailings facility and 20kt (44Mlb) of above-ground uranium oxide reserves in lower grade but readily treatable stockpiles suggests a healthy foundation stone. Add to that 9kt (20Mlb) of reserves in Pit 3, potential for Ranger 3 Deeps, a heap leach, and general exploration upside, and things really get interesting."

Macquarie are negative on ERA but say

"We lower our target price to A$5.50 (from A$9.50) after incorporating the impacts and risk weighting of the heap leach and Ranger underground projects."

So a postive mob say $16.45. A negative mob say $5.50. I would assume the truth lies somewhere between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.