URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Review of recent data in the uranium space: Uranium spot price...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Review of recent data in the uranium space:

Uranium spot price looking healthy overall. Will be interesting to see if the  recent small pullback to 22.60 is seen again. RSI is looking strong but heading into overbought region which matches with the month end. Also, near the end of June MA50 crossed MA200. Looking set up for a big August imo.

uranium spot.PNG

Out of the main U players on the asx, July's main movers so far are:

PEN +18.37% resulting from the commencement of the US S232 Investigation into  whether uranium imports are harming national security, a move that could lead to tariffs
    DYL 10.29% more positive drilling and Tumas resource expanded by 32%
    BOE -16% initiation of honeymoon restart. Technical break of 5 month support on chart
    VMY -10.47% completion of Alligator River Project acquisition, reduction in board fees and exec remuneration. Placement selling continues from Morgans.

Overall, recent broker data is showing that the pro STT traders are taking profits, which is typical of coming to an the end of a positive month for the spot price. I think the 2 unique stand out cases of data are for PDN and BKY. I wouldn't be surprised if BD starts to neaten up by the end of next week.

PDN +1.38% July

PDN BD.PNG

PEN +18.37% July

PEN BD.PNG

BMN 0% July

BMN BD.PNG

BKY 0% July

BKY BD.PNG

BOE -16% July

BOE BD.PNG

DYL +10.29% July

DYL BD.PNG

TOE -3.70% july

TOE BD.PNG

VMY -10.47%

VMY BD.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.