URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Good idea to get this going again @Anton Chigurh . The 3...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Good idea to get this going again @Anton Chigurh . The 3 companies i'm invested in, in order of my largest to smallest position size.

VMY: Best long term play
    market cap - 46m
    JORC - 90m lbs at core project
    Opex costs - $23 / lb
    NPV - $424m
    Other info - 3 additional tenements in Alligator River region. Additional 26m lbs u3o8 already defined at one of them. with additional 20-60m lbs target for just that one project. Drilling to start at another project in the area named the 'Such Wow' prospect by previous explorers.
    Concerns - financing. Cash burn. capex

PEN: Lowest risk play
    market cap - 60m
    JORC - 54m lbs
    Opex costs - $30 / lb
    NPV - 288m
    Other info - sales contracts already in place to 2030 with ave price above $50 / lb. 900k lbs bought off the market to meet contracts for the next 2 years. Ph permit in process which is expected to be approved by mid 2019 that will reduce opex costs to under $20 / lb significantly improving margins. Big T20, Grigor, Rigi, Pala, RCF.
    Concerns - timeline. Dilution risk (convertible notes). Approval risk.

BOE: The next Aussie uranium producer
    Market cap - 113m
    JORC - 63m lbs
    Opex costs - $20 / lb
    NPV - N/A
    Other notes - Project stats are near identical to BKY (market cap 195m). Mine already set up so production can be fast tracked. Additional explor. target 100m lbs. Evan Cranston run coy. DFS due shortly.
    Concerns - being pushed hard on social media. High SOI. register full of retailers. Technical concerns.

All imo

I'm also starting to look into AEE but have couple small concerns. I really like their project stats. I would be interested to hear anyones view on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.