URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

There must be tons of supply out there if they can manage to get...

1. 2,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    There must be tons of supply out there if they can manage to get over 8 million pounds or uranium oxide at ~$21 per pound...

Might take supplies from the market but will this environment for uranium cap the price per pound? I’m talking about producers holding back available capacity just for the sake of artificially rising prices. Once prices head higher, uranium output can increase in the short to medium term relatively fast.

Disappointed the Kazakhs didn’t think ~8Mlbs of uranium was worth more than ~21 per pound.

Wonder when we will break the 20-26 trading range and for what reason. If prices are any indication of “supply creates its own demand” then demand remains weak even after reasonable production cuts and mines being put into C&M. Happy to be proven wrong but this is still a long grind with opportunities presenting themselves if you have really good timing and patience.

I hold PDN and ERA so I wouldn’t mind seeing more upside, not that the portfolio is in the red but I have hesitations adding additional capital rather than rebalancing both holdings.

Any insights on ERA? I thought it was worth selling some pdn and using profits from that to start a position in era at .42...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.