URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Andy Don't buy DYL yet... CR coming shortly with warrants.........

1. 6,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Andy

Don't buy DYL yet... CR coming shortly with warrants......

By Rick Rule 3 days ago, sent to us Sprott Clients.

Deep Yellow is the re-acquaintance of the original Paladin backer, that is myself and Sprott, with the team that made Paladin work, led by John Borshoff. Will past be prologue? I hope so, but I have no idea.
    Is Deep Yellow an attractive investment or speculation? Well, it’s not an investment at all. Is it an attractive speculation? For you? I don’t know. My mind is obviously made up. A partnership that I control is now a 15% shareholder.
    There will likely be a financing in Deep Yellow—and I’d say likely. They haven’t agreed to any proposals made by anybody, but there will likely be a financing in Deep Yellow in the next 3 months. And assuming in that an agreement can be made between Sprott and Deep Yellow, that financing will likely be done by Sprott.

IMO Uranium will move up to test 18.50- 19 URA perhaps go to 22 if anything breaks by May. Then a summer pull back before moving to new highs. Seasonality shows downdraft from Q3 into Q4.

Chart and miners look bullish... Loaded up last week on pure speculation

MACD looking bullish and divergences in volumes are enough for me to take stakes in a few miners.

Just my thoughts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.