URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

[ATTACH] Uranium ETF A few false starts which is quite normal...

1. 42,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    u_etf.png
    Uranium ETF

A few false starts which is quite normal when prices are trying to reverse at the collapsed lows. If you keep reading fundamentals in a dogmatic fashion then you will miss the big picture... If the US is starting to realise that Nuclear does not form part of its climate change energy source in addition to Switzerland then you have a problem with demand regardless if China/India chit chat about their plans. A very long lag time and huge capex to get new ones on-line.

As you can se from the chart, traders front running the price only to get disappointed and took quick profits. I'm not prepared to jam dead money into a sector when I can't see good growth prospects. If this drags on for a few more years, your U equities will face money sucking problems, more dilution then consolidation and the cycle repeats. The sector is basically dead. DYL/PEN consolidated SP and the price has fallen back to pre-consolidation levels. PDN is basically a dead carcass in the hands of BH. BMN has a project that is uneconomic at the current U prices and SP is running into levels it needs to consolidate in order to CR. Have I missed any other potential?

This is the reality and I rather trust that ETF chart than my own bias.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.