URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Stock pilling U? If they are stock pilling then there should be...

1. 42,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Stock pilling U? If they are stock pilling then there should be a floor price in Uranium price right? Yes I know there is a difference between spot and contract prices but we are not privy to private struck contract prices so there is only spot to refer and judge. Chicken or the egg analogy.

When the U price starts recovering in a sustainable way and not the spike like late last year, I'll revisit. Other than that is it dead money jamming. As I have mentioned if it drags on for a few more years, your consolidated ones can mathematically continue to dilute for "working capital", bid time and if the timing is right exploit the next wave of euphoria in N energy source. Too many competing cheap energy source, oil, gas, fracking, solar, wind. Coal is premium and supposed to be the really out of fashion energy source. Coal together with the former 3 makes up base load energy source so the world is awash in cheap energy source.

With Trump pulling out of Paris agreement, climate change is basically KIV while he protects US domestic 'dirty' energy source. You don;t need to understand the fundamentals and a quick and dirty chart of the U explorers is sufficient. PDN, the only credible Oz producers in Admin. What is that telling you?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.