URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

The key is not to back a one trick pony. I like Aura because it...

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    The key is not to back a one trick pony.

I like Aura because it has exposure to a number of 100% owned assets, no debt, enough cash to advance current projects and under 800m shares.

'Haggan' while previously promoted as a uranium play (second biggest deposit in the world), is one of the largest undeveloped  polymetallic deposits with a far more valuable vanadium component than any other mineral, worth US$150b.  The Co is now looking at new ways to market this asset.

Aura's 100% owned, Tasiast South gold tenements are on the same belt as Kinross's US$7b Tasiast gold mine. They also adjoin Algold's tenements that have identified several million Oz gold already.  The Algold quarts strike zones are known to extend into Aura's blocks. Aura is awaiting gov approval to commence a drilling program which is ready to go.

The Mauritanian Tiris 'U' project is in the process of completing a DFS. Expected completion is first quarter of next  year. The mining application has already been submitted and funding is expected to be mostly debt. Capital cost of project is US$45Mm.

Aura is also holding rights over a Sabkha (local to Tiris) which they are hoping will supply Sodium Carbonate, a product used to leach the uranium.

Additionally, GPEC have signed an MOU over the Tiris project and are currently examining Aura's engineering proposal.

I will link the latest presentation in case you want further details.

http://www.auraenergy.com.au/invest...017/Aura Energy London Roadshow July 2017.pdf

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.