URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

uranium: like gol was 10 years ago, page-140

1. 43,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    "So you think it could go lower than $20 US/lb again?"
    -------------------
    I have no idea where price is going. I can't see the future except how price has been performing before and after Fukushima. I am the last to know where price will head to.

China could be the pioneer of U energy to power its domestic energy requirement with the leading policy change of EV. The fundamentals are too long term for me to even worry about the timing.

U bubble inflated then burst as GFC triggered selling across all sectors. It made a great recovery only to be slammed down by Fukushima. Ever since it was bull spikes that are bull traps so who knows if this is the reversal point currently.

The U sector are littered with Specs that have diluted the long term holders to death before whipping out the consolation share engineering to wash and repeat. Many specs are uneconomic unless we have a stable spot price probably $45 as a guess and spikes are only trading opportunities. The last time price was heading through these levels on the way up was just before Fukushima. Since then Cameco had to cut their production and PDN was forced to go into Admin. EAR is surviving on a big stockpile with high grades.

Not exactly an exciting prospect trawling these high share issuance specs all waiting to developed their re body provided they get stabilised U prices.

TOE/VMY domestic shows good fundamentals
    PEN in US waiting to press mining button
    ERA in full swing cash flow but for how long?

Those Namibian wannabes looks iffy to me, big resource low grade stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.