URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

It’s a great debate on a controversial energy source. Fukushima...

1. 42,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    It’s a great debate on a controversial energy source. Fukushima and Chernobyl has open up acute fears that hit sentiment instantaneously. Climate change is the ‘death by thousand cuts’ scenario and the science is not even conclusive

I have not heard any solid arguments suggesting we have to depend on ultra green N Power besides climate change. Do you see coal futures crashing with the world focusing on the climate change debate?

Currently the only stock able to immediately profit from U spot rising is PDN & ERA. The others with their share on issue will get another round of blue sky run but will require serious funding. BMN & PEN are the most advanced ones but I’ve not kept up in this sector relying only from past data. Opaque pricing makes it difficult to measure if a rally is a spike or sustainable. BErkerly at least is out of the spec single digit SP bit have not investigate it.

None of them are on my TA measure going on a weekly trend reversal yet. I suspect loads of cap raising dilutions meantime to separate the men from the boys going forward. Lots of time for the market to test the sector sentiments.

I’ve been deliberately ignoring price spikes to avoid the FOMO mentality and bull traps ever since I vacated this sector post Fukushima. I rode the highs and lows from 2005 and my convictions were far stronger without Fukushima. When I look back pre-Fukushima the spot was circa $60 and momentum was strong for the come back, evaporated overnight!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.