URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Its the boom and bust, what's new? Remember Ravensthorpe and...

1. 42,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Its the boom and bust, what's new?

Remember Ravensthorpe and nickel a few years back? BHP spent billions and sold it to the Canadians then this happens, http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/ravensthorpe-nickel-mine-to-close/8791356

Now Nickel's revival riding on the EV boom.

Property punters betting on Coal mining towns in QLD is no different to punters doing the same in Karratha. $10K/month rents for a 4 bedroom at the height of the boom and investors think this is normal?

My mistake in the past was to be sucked in by the media telling me cola is an energy source of the past blah blah. I wanted to pull the trigger on WHC! The same thing can happen to U but I just don't see a sustainable trigger.

Even Vimy thinks the LT pricing needs to be $60 before risk investments can be encouraged to fund new mines. If Cameco thinks this is achievable why would they be C&M on McArthur River? Could be another dumb BHP decision like Ravensthorpe? Possibly but I rather wait for the U pulse than second guess it and be stuck for however long it takes if dilution/consolidation hasn't wiped me out like PDN! It is the opportunity cost holding period. Just ask the PDN, BMN, DYL LT holders and how they feel? A decade on and still waiting with 90+% drawdown?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.70
Change
0.250(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
$24.70 $0.00 $0.00
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.