URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Ok, a few things cause this to stand out to me: 1. i think this...

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Ok, a few things cause this to stand out to me:

1. i think this commodity is even more depressed/had bigger bear run than gold, the it definitely ticks the "buy low/sell high" box
    2. the rick rule/marin katusa/doug casey peoples are starting to talk about it as an "up and comer"
    3. easy to buy stocks as there are enough ASX listen uranium miners
    4. IF the lithium story is true, this means the burden of fueling vehicles will switch from Oil to electricity. When you look at the Li story in recent years, this boom is clearly visible.
    I think what people are overlooking is the fact that you need electricity to charge these Li batteries.
    5. China plans to throw up another 100 nuke plans in the coming years.
    Also, wait till India kicks in... you think Singapore consumes power with all their air conditioners, wait till 1.3 bill indians get air conditioning
    6. it feels like a good time now to do the research. I feel i've done a lot of work with gold and im happy that the next few years will bear fruits.
    The hope is that uranium stays depressed for another year or two so that maybe when gold bull is exhausted, i can transfer my gains to another depressed sector.
    As gold has restarted its bull and uranium hasnt, yeah... just hoping uranium will stay depressed for another 2 years.
    If it fires up now ill ignore it as im happier in gold.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.