URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

uranium: like gol was 10 years ago, page-78

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    With nuclear power generation in China and Japan significantly above last year, coupled with the well-documented nuclear power plant builds (in China) and restarts (in Japan) on the horizon...it's inevitable the uranium supply overhang is being worked away at.

It's also worth remembering that the uranium price will recover strongly well before the supply overhang is gone ... so i suspect the uranium price is on the verge of turning aggressively. In this environment where commodities are rallying hard who knows where we will be over the next 6-12mths.

As for Aura, the recently announced gold and soda ash prospects are a very smart diversification/cost cutting exercise that should be rewarded in time. Good work by management there.

So the news flow on the horizon for AEE over the next 6mths should be thick and fast. I suspect management will be making this very clear in the UK roadshows ... and the IPO will get enough support without too much dilution.

A positive few months ahead i suspect...I look forward to getting an update on GPEC also...once the ducks line up that could be a game changer. The current retrace of AEE back to 1.8c should be seen as a golden buying opportunity for longer term investors. Good times ahead for AEE i think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.70
Change
0.250(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
$24.70 $0.00 $0.00
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.