NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

uranium may be hidden in copper concentrate

1. 7,295 Posts.

Well Able 77 (the following is the 'bit'which I've been keeping under my Hat)and all, please log in to www.piercepoints.com and find an Article dated 26th of May 2009 'What Shell can teach Uranium producers'and you will read that China is seeking Copper Concentrates and the 'Australian foreign affairs Minister accidently leaked details of a high level meetings wih the Chinese Government. The article indicates that China plans to build a smelter there which is capable of seperating the Copper Concentrate Ore into Copper and Uranium etc..
    It seems possible that that the Copper Concentrate planned to be produced by RCP may also be suitable for such a project in China.
    A 'Piggy Back' ride to China with BHP'S Copper Concentrate seems very possible for RCP's Copper Concentrate ( which could possibly include Uranium) and it is worth noting that Darwin was mentioned on Redbank Copper's Mining plan as the Export Port. The $166,000,000 of Cash profit as mentioned by M.K. seems only a rough guess and looks only bassed on the present start up operational near term plans.
    (A few years ago I posted RIO had 'Rocks in their Heads' for selling out of LHR then, now LGL).

No responsibility taken for any lossses in association with this posting.

Regards,

moly

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.