ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

uranium miner out in the cold, page-9

1. 181
    270 Posts.
    This poster this morning 1/7/2009
    Re: GGG - Greenland Minerals and Energy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former PM of Greenland, Lars-Emil Johensen has just been appointed the new CEO of GGG!

From tomorrow joins Lars-Emil Johansen as new CEO of the Australian-owned Greenland Minerals and Energy A / S, writes AG today.

Lars-Emil Johansen. Arkivfoto.

My company will extract metals in Kvanefjeldet in Narsaq, which is only possible in a contentious biproduktion uranium.

- When I went into this work, it is because I want to help the PA hits a real substance. Kvanefjeldet contains the largest collection of rare earth metals that are used in high technology. At best, Kvanefjeldet contain minerals that will provide work for the next three generations, and major economic benefits for the country. But first there are only issued a preliminary permit, "says Lars-Emil Johansen AG.

Here's what Wikipedia has to say on our man:

Lars Emil Johansen (born 24 September 1946) was the second Prime Minister of Greenland, serving from 1991 to 1997.
    Johansen was chairman of the political party Siumut (Forward) between 1987 and 1997, seated in the Landsting from its creation in 1979. Prior to the creation of the Landsting, he represented Greenland in the Danish Folketing from 1973, a position he regained in 2001 and still holds.
    He was born in Illorsuit, a small settlement near Uummannaq in the Qaasuitsup municipality.
    In 1970, Johansen finished his education as a teacher, and the following year he was elected for the Greenland country council, the most powerful local authority in Greenland prior to the creation of the Landsting.
    He has been rewarded with the Danish Order of the Dannebrog and the Royal Norwegian Order of Merit, as well as two types of the Nersornaat, the silver Nersornaat and the golden Nersornaat (the Greenland Medal for Meritorious Service).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.