MXR 3.23% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

LC,The overall market sentiment has had an impact on the current...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    LC,
    The overall market sentiment has had an impact on the current share price but that aside, FMS, MXR and a lot of other stocks have been hammered by the non stock holders onslaught which could have impacted on a few people selling into the buy side for what ever reason. There are small volumes on nearly all stocks and from past experience, this leads to sellers who decide to exit having to drop their offer into the low buy side which invariably impacts on the chart and compounds the negative market sentiment.
    On the subject of FMS you asked about.......my philosophy in trading is to do a lot of research and buy into stocks that are out of market favour but that have high upside due to having excellent tenements that are under explored and a company that owns the tenements that is starting to actively explore the tenements. I don't buy stocks that already have a JORC resource and have already moved through the exponential increase in market capitalisation. Once they get to that stage I invariably sell and buy an undervalued stock like Maximus or Gondwana. As an example, I bought several stocks that fitted my "if" factor ( which you can search back through my posts using the adv search link below the quick search box to read the posts I did explaining what my "if" factor is about). The stocks that I bought before they become market favourites were for example, QGC, WOR, FLX and several others..... they were out of sorts with the market, had reported intentions to explore a few tenements that looked to have some potential and were only on a few people's radars, but I saw massive upside which proved to be the case. If you read through my posts you'll see what I paid for them at the time they were at before they had a JORC resource. With Flinders , I bought a heap of options at an average of .007c and have recently sold them at an average of about 10.5c. I don't always select companies that go on to be a success but more often than not I do. On several occasions , circumstances led to me having to sell my stock too early but not any more, as I'm now in a position where I can hold. I've been following the market since 1969 so as you can imagine I have seen a lot of bear markets in that time. Flinders was good for me as I entered before the stock price went ballistic once they announced the iron-ore. I saw the potential before they went ballistic ( despite what one non stock holder claims, who has set up a squatters camp on the Maxmius threads). I still think they are a good stock but I think Maximus will make the FMS resource look like keeping undersized fish compared to weighing in some record breakers. AT best , FMS could prove a resource of about 600mt of hematite which compared to the 4 billion tonnes of magnetite I think Maximus will JORC, you should be able to see why I sold my FMSOA to buy MXR and MXROA. Maximus also has the value in having a gold mining operation starting up that has a heap of alluvial gold nuggets, plus they have interests in a whole pile of other companies, a JORC compliant uranium resource of substance and massive gold potential in the Adelaide Hills etc.In fact, I don't think I have seen a stock with such an under valued market cap' with the iron-ore resource tonnage I think they will have, in the whole time I have been following stocks and investing in the market. Because I'm a mid to long term investor, the negative impact the non stock holders have had on Maximus and Gondwana has actually been to my benefit as they bag the stock and the market sentiment kicks in on the negative. As an example, I have more than doubled my holding in Maximus unexpectedly as the sentiment dragged the share price down. But once the JORC is announced, players bigger than those who have been selling start buying and many private fund managers start to buy. I just about have my target number of shares in Maximus but if the share price stays low, I will be exiting some other stocks to buy more Maximus than I already have. Sort of a "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" philosophy. What I do is a bit unusual as I expect there aren't too many investors who actually talk about the positives in a stock while they are trying to increase their stake in it. A lot of people buy the stock then talk it up. I have a pretty relaxed outlook on life and people in general which has been strongly influenced by my upbringing that was about sharing and caring and community service ( scouting, life saving, auxillary fireman, ambulance committee etc etc).
    Some people are takers and some are givers, I guess I just like to see the good in people and the world around me. Life is too short to be negative.....too many people get cancer and get sick from being negative and hostile all the time so now I pretty much ignore the negativity and associate with good, open and caring people . I have a wealth of very good friends and a great family so the opportunities to buy into more companies like QGC, FLX etc before they went ballistic, makes Maximus the icing on the cake and my stock pick of the year. The non stock holders will not agree with anything I say but that doesn't matter . The more time they spend down ramping stocks basically reflects their lack of attention to researching stocks they should be trying to find of value to themselves and their style of investment. It's about productive use of time versus wasting time......imagine having them in a small business working for you......no.....I can't imagine employing them in the first place. The closest I got was having a contract on site manager I employed in a caravan park I owned who had a few issues. I sold the caravan park.
    I've sold my options in flinders but I won't be selling my Maximus until they reach my target price ( which is a lot higher than their previous highs). :-) A bit long winded but I hope I have been able to answer your questions. cheers FS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $12.62K 406.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696331 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.