PDN 0.00% $13.07 paladin energy ltd

uranium news, page-1009

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    The Reason Renewables Can't Power Modern Civilization Is Because They Were Never Meant To

True and false but nails Germans errors it is about to reverse as it has no other option except freezing and shutting down its industries. FT is wrong as New Zealand with massive natural advantages is using massive Hydro, Wind and Geothermal to give NZ one of the best C02 free power options in the entire world. Very few other places have those natural advantages.

"Der Spiegel cites a recent estimate that it would cost Germany “€3.4 trillion ($3.8 trillion),” or seven times more than it spent from 2000 to 2025, to increase solar and wind three to five-fold by 2050"

Germany had one of the safest and most reliable Nuclear energy programed in the world. Polarized political views pro or anti anything are not helpful. Science and reason wins I think.

I shared the pineapple experience Night Stalker The recovery from that is sweet already. Its going to get a lot sweeter very soon. We are honestly lucky to have survived that with the 2% or the massive 98% pain. It was a crime in pricing u308 well below the cost. Those who brought massive over production online with out sustainable Long Term contracts on our side of the fence are just as guilty?

Shutting HL and other mines was required to bring the recovery play in Uranium. It would have been clearly insolvency had that not occurred. Some of the cowboys are still out there not in jail after taking our money/investments down the drain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1743 $13.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.42 1944 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.