PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

uranium news, page-639

1. zog
    2,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    I really don't see that Putin would go so far as "stop the flow you will definitely start WWIII" - he's clearly a thug but I would hope he's rational at least to the same extent as Khrushchev (also a Russian thug who authorized the invasion of Hungary in 1956) who had the sense to back off in the 1962 Cuban crisis and come to a face saving deal (i.e Russian missiles out of Cuba & US missiles out of Turkey). Not taking Russian gas just puts Europe back to the cold war status quo, which really wasn't so bad.

If you follow Putin's logic (i.e Ukraine was a historic part of Russia and therefore ours) then maybe Australia should invade New Zealand (it was part of NSW in the early 1800's and is a similar culture) and then we could make them have compulsory elocution lesson to learn how to pronounce the word "six".

To be sensible I think you are over exaggerating the chances of WWIII - I think a far bigger risk is a tepid response and therefore encouraging further risk taking. In terms of uranium I think that it well demonstrates the stupid German policy of closing down nuclear power stations and relying more heavily on Russian gas - hopefully that will be reversed, sanction placed upon Russian uranium and enrichment. That will have a big impact on Kazatomprom supplies which come through Russia and usually enriched in Russia (at Angarsk) - this uranium would need to come via another route and be enriched by Orano or Urenco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.