PDN 3.30% $10.48 paladin energy ltd

Best to not Listen to off Milk Folks and do yourselves a favour...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Best to not Listen to off Milk Folks and do yourselves a favour and don't feed the troll.

Looking interesting this week with uranium futures on the move and the U market in the US in the green (UEC UP 10 percent)

As other comrades have pointed out very huge news pointing to uranium as Clean green energy by the European commission.

Positive announcements with Uranium stocks around the world stockpiling Cake and buying on spot price...(huge confidence)

Now we all know I had a sulk regarding the Capital raise and after the Allotment on Friday I have moved on. Yes we will be back and stronger for it.Will be interesting but my guess is the share price has no where else to go but north....But when will be interesting to see...

So if we Sat at .37 cents then would the retail offer get filled? If Not would they extend the offer and wait for the market to move the price north so it would attract a discount to those that wait for that window..?
    or will the price move forward this week and the retail offer gets filled fast knowing there is a huge discount there...?
    or will the price speed up back to 45 cents and the offer gets filled fast and then gets dumped back to 37cents?

Ideally for us holders I see the share price back to somewhere in the 40cents and the retail offer get filled very fast.

If we didn't have this refuel with this CR we would be 60 cents easy but hey this was like a bush fire that had to sort out the weeds....

Best of luck holders and will be very interesting to watch...

my apologies once again for the dummy spit and moving right along....im Ok now thanks for asking

"life is like a SHIT Sandwich if you have too much Bread you don't get to taste the shit"

and let me butter the biscuit of our residential Comedian. I will not give you a like But I will not put you on ignore. Entertaining and gets folks batting well.

No one gets my shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.48
Change
0.335(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $3.100B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.43 $10.49 $10.31 $5.720M 543.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2534 $10.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.48 5492 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.