PDN 0.08% $13.08 paladin energy ltd

uranium news, page-661

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725

Just heard a person chat on Spot price being at $49 this morning US time.
    Tradetech showing $47 at 25 feb. Cameco still showing 21 Feb $43

There is so much slow data with Uranium.

Russian " Uranium enrichment services and enriched uranium are supplied through ‘TENEX’ to more than 30 utilities in 16 countries"
    possibly not going to be supplied to 30 reactors in 16 countries the other Enrichment options are hot property and must be having a field day with urgent meetings with many contracted with TENEX?

Prior to Putin's actions and responses Rostom says "ROSATOM covers 16.3% of global nuclear fuel market. The company did not lose a single nuclear fuel supply bidding in 10 years." I wonder if any one can pay ROSATOM today even if they needed or wanted to?

Have to chuckle considering we are still under $100 today. The sub$50 thread and views did give some of us time to add more cheaply.

Not celebrating the harm on Russian or Ukrainian people Mr Putin's Ukraine invasions is causing. Significant issues with any business with Russia now for gas, Oil, U308 and possibly more importantly U enrichment service.

Germany felt trade with Russia would ensure peace. It has now scuppered Nord Stream 2 and back peddle even further now. It as send anti tank defensive weapons to Ukraine. A grumpy Russian willing to invade Ukraine may stop Gas exports from Russia? A few miss directed Russian missiles or artillery rounds in Ukraine may shut of Russian gas lines to the EU and others making the EU existing energy crisis even worse?

One thing PDN has now is security and safety. Having U308 ready to extract is almost the same as Sprott Physical Uranium Trust holding physical uranium. I think PDN is a much better investment than Sprott Uranium. I am watching them re the NYSE listing process. Not saying no to Sprott ever. I just happy with our holdings and u308 ready when we want it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.08
Change
0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.07 $13.12 $13.02 $2.167M 165.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 999 $13.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.08 2179 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.