BOE 0.60% $3.34 boss energy ltd

Uranium News, page-62

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    BOE has clearly lagged other stocks thus far. Been in BOE a while now (along with a handful of others) and the story / narrative around the others is clearer and heard more often.

For example, Brandon Munro has done a great job promoting the clear merits of BMN. PDN ripped in the last cycle and everyone knows that. Look at Encore Energy - Bill Sheriff made his shareholders a good amount of cash last time and see what happened to its share price when people started jumping into U stocks. These type of stories build stock-specific sentiment.

BOE leadership arent that visible telling their story on social media but I suspect that when there is a hint that contracts are getting signed (e.g. like a mine coming off care and maintenance) then fundamentals will matter and that is where producers in this cycle should do well. Of course there will still be sizeable share price increases in over-hyped juniors with nothing much more than acres of moose pasture, but this is where speculators/ investors have to make their choices on risk and reward over a multi year bull market that seems to be starting.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.