PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

Hi Piav62,Thank you for your appreciation. You are a long-term...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi Piav62,

Thank you for your appreciation. You are a long-term shareholder like me and I wish you all the best with PSC. I have learnt a lot with PSC and I don not mind shareing my thoughts here, although it takes a lot of time.

No one can truly understand the stock market and there are sometimes periods where stocks like Prospect are undervalued.
    There are also risks involved investing in generall and in Prospect. Here are the risks that the Pitt Street research report has quoted.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2417/2417914-cc07ff4829e33660fa9f229254466863.jpg

I do not bother that much about our project location being in Zimbabwe since as mentioned more detailed in one of my previous posts, Russia has strong relations with the Zimbabwe and they invest big in mining and other sectors in Zimbabwe.

The major point of having such a little market capitalisation are the falling lithium prices since the beginning of 2018, that impacted all explorers, developers and producers in the lithium sector. With demand rising in the coming months/years, postponed expansions, no funding of new projects there will be price spikes of lithium products again. According to Benchmark Minerals Intelligenc it takes 5-8 years to build a lithium mine to production.

To answer your question what will move the price in those compared ranges:

Higher lithium prices will help all lithium companies with their share prices. But our management will not have an influence on that and the timing when this will happen.

The soon updated economics of the DFS regarding our double recovery will help increase our share price. The major jumps of our share price will happen when Uranium One will become a shareholder with their equity investing and offtake, when Afreximbank arranges our CAPEX funds and the last major jump will happen when Uranium One buys us.

And as always.
    This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.