PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

Hi @256lithI have not posted the Morgan Stanley's research facts...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

Hi @256lith

I have not posted the Morgan Stanley's research facts for you or only for you. Nor wanted I to make you feel right or wrong with your personal views about PSC, the petalite sales prices...
    This is a public forum and everyone can express their views here and I respect that, even if I not share the same views, like with some of your points. Some of the members here think you just try to hype this stock, make some profit and leave again. You say that you are invested in PSC since 2016 and have appeared here only two weeks ago and are really present now. I do not mind that, since I do my own research, and respect the time you invest here. I like some of your thoughts but you also change your statements drastically, therefore not many here will take you seriously, like valueing the shareprice at AUD 3,80 and AUD 24,00 with different scenarios.

I take the stock investment here in PSC and in all my other lithium players in the USA, Canada, South America, Australia very serious, because I want to make my living from these investments. I read announcements, listen podcast, follow analysts... every single day for hours and I am active here in Hotcopper and other forums. I am telling you all that, because I want to describe to you that time is very limited and precious to me, since I have and want to enjoy a normal life outside the lithium industry as well.

In Hotcopper I am only active here in PSC, because the other stocks I hold are perfectly covered and analysed from other members, from which I have learnt a lot and I am very thankfull to them. Therefore I would like to give back some good and invest time here to share my views, since in the PSC forum there is not much going on.

One think that is very important to me in investing and is crucial to make money, is to keep emotions away and focus on facts. And simple but important Morgan Stanley facts where the reason for the post. Here it is again (borrowed from a great analyst).

The most import part of the post itself to me is that this is Morgan Stanley saying, they where never very optimistic about the lithium demand figures.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2427/2427561-0b1e1f7978f27ade05a1ddbcb1b9a96e.jpg

And in another report Morgan Stanley again confirms the possible bottom of the lithium industry, which will help us when negociating with Uranium One. This is important, since there are some big companies (like gas&oil) who are looking around for lithium juniors, but wait to buy the juniors till they get the cheapest prices at the bottom of the lithium industry, which I think is now. So I think this will help Uranium One to take action now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2427/2427563-058d706bc9b5345f6a55f7a907730613.jpg
    Once again, this is nothing personal as I keep emotions away when investing and focus on facts.
    I will respond only to posts with facts from now on, since I really have not much time and would like to use this time here for some value adding to all the members.

Therefore you are more than welcome to contribute here and I know your view now, with the niche market and prices above US$1'500 for our petalite, but I would like to see some facts about that.

My next posts will be about the petalite market and prices with facts, the new NPV regarding the petalite recovery and the third topic will be the difficulties PSC will have with the three offtake agreements.

And as always.
    This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.