PSC 14.3% 12.0¢ prospect resources limited

Uranium One Acquisition Price, page-39

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    ( I Couldn't reply to your previous post on HC it won't let me send it , ...So I am sending it like this..)

Hi TreMit

WOW I see it but I don't Believe it...YOUR POST ...LOLLAUGHS OUT LOUD.....LOL

YOU GOT ..... :
    (11 ) thumbs up and ( 1 ) light on ... congratulations well done , Your Fellow HC Members love Your Post putting sit on me and my VIEWS.....LOL..

(and my last post above got NO THUMBS UP OR LIGHTS ON.....WOW....LOL...LOL...LOL...very cleverer bunch. )

YOU TreMiit Have Achieved this out come by rubbing my face in my NONE FACTUAL Posts , I have put up on here ............nice Thank you..TreMit & The Bunch.Lol

(And Everyone on here Agrees with you ....LOL. )

And you and the HC MEMBERS have finally worked me out , That I am trying too HYPE up the PSC share price and Quickly get out to make a nice fat profit.......LOL

SO MY PLAN HAS BEEN EXPOSED.......WELL DONE GREAT RESEARCH TreMit and the Bunch of HC members on PSC...Well Done...

So You EXPOSED me before I could finish my job and put up my Final Posts Plans up .....OH DOUBLE DRATS....LOL

I WAS HOPPING TO GET OUT AT 24 CENTS...LOL

CHEERS .......LOL...

These are my views and research, and is not to be used for any investment advice or decisions do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 11.5¢ $118.5K 914.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 123000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.