PSC 7.14% 13.0¢ prospect resources limited

Hello TopoUranium One is still interested:having an offtake...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hello Topo

Uranium One is still interested:
    • having an offtake agreement for our remaining spodumene (but they will need to wait till we have reached our 2,4 Mtpa nameplate capacity, because our shareholder and offtake partner Sinomine will get the spodumene from our staged/modular 1,2 Mtpa plant first)
    • being a large shareholder via equity (when this happens, Afreximbank will fund us the rest of the CAPEX needed and Sinomine offers us as well 10 Mio US$ when we have installed our ball mill)
    • buying our Arcadia project or all of Prospect Resources (they will have to wait at least till we have proven the process with our pilot plant by June 2021 and our updated staged/modular DFS by Q3 2021)

Our new chairman is one of the founders of Uranium One, this is not a coincidence in my view.

Have a look at this article of S&P Global from 16 Sept 2020.
    https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/russia-s-uranium-one-aims-to-capture-10-of-global-lithium-market-by-2030-60338014

"We are considering the acquisition of mining assets in Africa," Polgorodnik said. "There are all the conditions for a quick start: high-quality raw materials, long-term licenses and an existing portfolio of off-take contracts."

"We plan to conclude a number of contracts by the end of next year," Polgorodnik added.

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.32K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9916 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 28082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.