GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

uranium or gold

1. 3,267 Posts.
    I have started to check out the application Gondwana gave notice about in the 31 oct 07 (and last) quarterly report.
    The report doesn't say much so it will be good to get the update this (or next) week on the exploration license application near Coolgardie.

Guess what was recently dug up near Coolgardie?

"4.69 metres grading 462.1 grams per tonne gold
    (including 0.21 metres grading 10,300.0 grams per tonne gold)
    This stunning intersection is associated with a totally new reef located approximately
    50 metres west of the eastern reef system and 100 metres below the historical high
    grade 7 level. It is wide open with no drilling anywhere in the vicinity. This hole is the
    first of 6 to be drilled testing deep targets well below the 7 level." .........extract from Barra Resources announcement dec 07 from their burbank project near...........Coolgardie.

The good news is that we might soon find out more about a new gondwana tenement in the area, the bad news is Barra's burbank project is 8km south of Coolgardie and the GDA application is north of Coolgardie.
    I don't know enough about the dirt in the Coolgardie area or how close to similar geo the gda application is to the geo of the burbank project. The report from gda is only a two liner and it says the Galbraigh Bore prospect is prospective for Uranium... not much immediate upside with Uranium but Gold might be a different thing. The Ida fault runs from Burbank through Coolgardie area and to the north and seems to be greenstone territory. Let's hope when we find out more about the application north of Coolgardie, it is more a gold target that uranium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.