ETM 0.00% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium or not

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I do believe is naive to think that Russia and China invest just for a monetary return.

China and Russia will invest to influence the country for a geo-political return.

One more region on their list.

Russia lives on fossil fuel. They can invest a there few hundreds of mil $ here and there and make extra billions on fuel energy.

Naaja Nathanielsen might be a good politician but should getter a much better knowledge on these two country.

"Committee report" , did not know was coming

"Uranium extraction or not
    Not surprisingly, uranium was also one of the topics that Naalakkersuisoq had to deal with during Question Time. Among the concerns was the desire to invest from abroad, which Democrat Jens-Frederik Nielsen presented. He believes that a limitation of uranium content in raw material extraction can help scare investors away from the raw materials industry.

Here, Naaja Nathanielsen assured that there is still great interest from foreign investors.

- Uranium has been under debate for several months, even years. And now we have clarified this with a bill, in which we also look forward to hearing the committee's report. I have just attended a conference where, among others, China, Russia and other countries participated. And I can say that there is still great interest in investing in Greenland, she said in her response, among other things."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.519K 131.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 624943 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 40650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ 10760
Last updated 15.10pm 10/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.