ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

BrittersI have gone on a bit beyond your question...As far as I...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Britters

I have gone on a bit beyond your question...

As far as I know the permit covers the whole site for exploration as only 20% at this stage identified.

There is a lot of radioactive material in Greenland if you look at kavefjeld it's lying on the surface and already exposed probably runs into the river etc

I think the ban Bill and it's terms restrict that sort of exploration as before you mine a lot of work exploration testing etc with restrictive limits make it uneconomical and risky for investors..... So it would be NO GO as waste of effort...

However we need to remember that there have been substantial improvements in exploration and extraction methods and Greenland is not Africa or South America and best practice would apply.....

Further the Kavefjeld project does offer much for Greenland the local community and the economy and Full secure material supply for Europe which they are seeking without reliance on China.

I note that Mariane Paviasen has stated that the economic returns for Greenland are only what has been stated by the Company....thats a fair comment but at the same time she is only using that commentary to substantiate her own position...As I am sure that Both Denmark and Greenland will benefit economically with Kavefjeld going ahead that is just a plain fact

Also the committee reviewing the Ban Bill is being chaired by Mariane Paviasen who has a clear position of wanting the Kavefjeld project stopped.
    From that point the committing reviewing is already being manipulated at every point. 1A holding the majority on the review committee

Whatever GBB states about the EIA as a stated expert.

Clearly his opinion does not match the EIA as it has been approved by the Authority so far as meeting all requirements and radiation levels are well below accepted world standards...

Certainly he appears to have a long history in Greenland but it also needs to be acknowledged that he has a longterm disagreement with the company as a previous owner which has not been helpful.

The company in my mind have done a great job progressing positively to this stage given his constant criticism.

"How a Society Can ChooseChoose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.