ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium or not, page-128

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    GBB

You refer to a lot of rubbish printed by pro ggg mob.....
    Yet you continue your hatred of GML...

This is a GML site so one would imagine that the majority of posters have been supporting the project.

You refer to the current government in WA with uranium policies like a revolving door. Yes they have a ban on new uranium licences being issued.
    However they did approve about 6 I think that were already in the system...
    Further Rare Earth mining contains radioactive elements. Lynas is building a processing plant which will have those elements in it...

So what then is the Western Australian government policy on Rare Earth mining and exploration that contains Uranium/Radioactive elements.

WA is a mining state and will always follow the money...Australia is totally focussed on being a supply centre for Green Raw Materials and also now processing....

Then you talk about mistruths about posting the EIA has been approved..
    I assume that you are referering to my statements. Again a misinterpretation of FACT.
    The EIA/SIA have been approved or passed at each stage to go to the next stage, the last one being the Public Hearing and white Paper.

As clearly stated the EAMRA now review the White Paper....
    I don't think I mentioned Danish Government but did mention the Danish Authority. Who from previous reporting have been involved with the Greenland Authority on technical issues.
    Further the Danish Government as you very well know are involved with regards to the Uranium content and control of....On that point they do have a say...as per the 2016 agreement with the Government of Greenland..

Again you are talking Rubbish the GML project has been progressing for quite some time now with the support of the Greenland Government...all the way. Even making overseas trips promoting the project to markets. Now identified as Europe.
    The process has been long because the project is complex with new technologies contained. It has been time consuming because everyhting needs to be correct and Best Practice.

Show us where the EAMRA states it does not think it was ready....

"How a Society can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $20.92K 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 856970 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.