ETM 9.52% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium or not, page-166

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Zhc

An interesting articles on MP.......

Reading between the lines it does not tell us anything much different than we already know.

I have previously done quite a bit of research on Shenghe and posted on this site many times regarding it's connections back to the Central Committee and all other issues including processing

MP show Shenghe have a 9% holding in MP as we know they do all the processing at this stage in China. Why because the US took their eye off the ball and it's simply cheaper.
    MP are building back processing in the US which will change that the US Gov have given money to MP re building a processing plant.

They Shenghe also have a considerable international hold on retail selling now I am not sure how that process has been working between MP and Shenghe.

As far as GML are concerned they have been up front with the arrangement with Shenghe and any queries regarding processing etc have been answered...Shenghe are still playing a role with technical expertise.

MP share price has gone surprisingly high and I would think that many people would have done very well out of that.

As far as MP board etc and financial gains and manipulations that will be interesting to see how that plays out.

We need to remember that everybody in Australia is getting processing done elsewhere particularly in China and Shenghe. Except for Lynas who are now building a plant in Kalgoorlie and have one in Malaysia. Others will come on line...

GML as they have advised me are in total control of the destiny of the company....If there are any changes to that they would advise the market.

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.719K 186.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3468971 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 184519 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.